Friday 25 October 2013

Gifts that Glitter for your Girl

Guys...this one's for you!

I'm one of those people who isn't ready to think about Christmas until Halloween is over but I can't help getting excited by shiny things! When I saw Maison Birks Holiday gift roll out I realized that these items work for any and all occasions.

Maison Birks, one of North America’s most prestigious jewellers and trusted brands, has been Canada’s diamond and fine jewellery leader since 1879. 

I have listed my top 3 favourites from the collection and suggest them as gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas and just because!

PHAEDRA'S FAV PICKS


BIRKS PEBBLE™ AND PEARL COLLECTION, 5-RING SET OF PEBBLES AND PEARLS IN STERLING SILVER -$225.00


BIRKS MUSE™ GOLD COLLECTION, STUD EARRINGS IN ROSE GOLD - $375.00
BIRKS LINKS™ COLLECTION, ROSE GOLD AND STERLING SILVER LARIAT NECKLACE - $1295.00


Birks is located in The CORE Shopping Centre on the +15 level...and if anyone feels like telling my hubby to gift me the rose gold stud earrings, I would NOT be upset ;)

~ Phaedra

No comments:

Post a Comment