Sunday 29 April 2012

April Shopping Bag ~ Styleista.ca

Did some serious shopping while I was in Palm Springs for Coachella! Also hit the best outlet shops in North America - the Desert Hills Premium Outlets and found a few gems!


       

These Michael Kors leopard print pumps which I can't wait to wear with 
these Hudson boyfriend style crop jeans. 
Shoes and jeans are the best things to buy in the States, so much cheaper than in Canada!




This Ted Baker bag is so cute! You can slip your hand through the bow or use the rose gold strap to wear it cross body! I was in heaven at the All Saints outlet where I found this great tribal print dress!



          

Love these floral print shorts (side view to show off the asymmetrical cut) and this sheer mint green top that I paired with them. These are my spring fav's - both from Zara.
Happy Shopping ~xoB


No comments:

Post a Comment