Thursday 29 November 2012

Tiffany & Co. 175th Anniversary Luncheon at Model Milk


I was very excited when I recieved my invite to Tiffany & Co.'s 175th Anniversary luncheon!
 

Held at Model Milk, which was just named the #2 in Enroute Magazine's 'Canada's Best New Restaurants' and also list in the '#50 Best Restaurants in Canada' by Macleans. Where Tiffany created a custom 3 course menu -  I had a winter salad, crispy duck leg, chocolate pecan pie with buttermilk ice cream - all to die for!!!
 
 
The room was full of media and bloggers alike. Some of my favorite usual suspects Mr.Fabulous and the Toque Girls.
 







What I Wore ~ Had to rock some of favorite Tiffany bling for the event of course!
 
 
Lunch at Tiffany's



 ~xoB
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a super fabulous luncheon! What was in the gift bag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a darling Christmas ornament - little crystal mittens :)

    ReplyDelete