Monday 15 July 2013

Amazing Skincare

Eminence Organics Skincare

I am generally only obsessed with clothes and shoes and have never really focused on skincare. I have always used Kiehls because they are a partially natural product. I believe in avoiding harsh ingredients and scents and am drawn towards organic and free of harsh agents. Having tried many different skin care products in the past from La Mer to Kiehls I have never really noticed the proclaimed 'results' that are quoted to be seen upon using. Until Eminence! 




 Eminence was founded in Hungary in 1958 and reamains the location and source for the majority of their ingredients which is grown and farmed under the strictest of organic and sustainable regulations. 

I started by trying just the Firm Skin Acai Cleanser which cleanses and refines dull skin. I found that it was light weight and smelled delicious. I used it in the evening mixed with the Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant which can be used daily. Finally I tried the Lime Stimulating Masque, which is a 'hot' masque which creates heat and redness from the nettle ingredient. It can cause redness for up to 2 hours but the purpose is to oxygenate the skin and increase circulation. Perfect for a post-night out routine. 

Having tried a few I was hooked and decided to invest in the entire skincare line. I am now using the Stone Crop Gel Wash which calms and hydrates - I also find this one has a slight foam to it so will remove makeup a bit easier. Coconut Age Corrective Moisturizer, oh my gosh, the smell is so delicious I want to eat it. Plus it has a natural retinol alternative to tighten and lift the skin. I remove eye make up with Herbal Eye Makeup Remover and then apply Wild Plum Eye Cream 
targets dark eye circles and signs of fatigue, and again, smells so delicious. Finally, I use the Bamboo Firming Fluid that boosts collagen through green apple stem cell technology. This I layer on underneath the Coconut Moisturizer before bed.



The reason I am posting on skin care is because I have truly seen a difference! Friends have been commenting on the difference in tone and luminosity in my face and I can tell 100% that no other skin care has given me these results. 

Eminence is sold online at: http://us.eminenceorganics.com as well as at V Spa in Calgary.

If you have any questions please contact me at phaedra@styleista.ca

~Phaedra

No comments:

Post a Comment