Friday 28 February 2014

What Do Your Shoes Say About You?

Personally, I am addicted to shoes. There I admitted it. I have a ton and I get in a little bit of trouble from my husband every time I try and sneak another pair into my closet. 

But what do your shoes say about your style? 

OXFORDS


Your Style: Prep School Chic
Your Motto: Comfort and style are your two non-negotiables

FLATS


Your Style: Girly Girl
Your Motto: Sweet 'n pretty 

WESTERN BOOTIES




Your Style: Laid back chic
Your Motto: If it's effortless then you'll wear it

PUMPS


Your Style: Classic
Your Motto: Less is more

STILETTOS


Your Style: Bombshell
Your Motto: The higher the heel, the closer to heaven

MY FAVOURITE SHOES


My Style: Contemporary with an edge
My Motto: You can never have too many shoes!!!


~ XO, Phaedra



No comments:

Post a Comment