Wednesday 22 May 2013

European Vacation Day to Night

European Vacation - Day to Night

I have the pleasure of going to Europe tomorrow for 3 weeks! I will be spending time in some of the most fashionable cities in Germany, Czech, Croatia and Italy so of course my first thought goes to...what to wear???!!! 

I have never been one to pack light. What does that even mean? So I will be bringing a large suitcase packed with my favourite things. Even if the suitcase is big it is not my actual closet so I have to think strategically on what items can mix and match as we all do when packing for vacay.

Below is an example of how to take a simple grey tank top from day to night. I want to be comfortable yet stylish so I would pair it with wedge sneakers, denim shorts and a lightweight cover-up to wonder around during the day and then pair it with strappy nude heels and a pencil skirt for the evening. The accessories can all be mixed and matched with both outfits.


European Vacation Day to Night






Hope the tips help when you are packing for your upcoming adventures!

~Phaedra

No comments:

Post a Comment