Monday 6 January 2014

New Year…New You!

Many people make New Year's resolutions to get in shape, eat healthier, be a good person & get more sleep. These are all wonderful intentions and what better way to round out those resolutions then an elevated image update?

Apart from loving fashion, following trends and blogging about what we love…we also love to help people feel amazing about themselves by sharing our long background of knowledge of; how to dress for your body type, what colours compliment you, what fit and fabrics work best on your shape, what is hot and what is not this season and the next. We would love to help you feel fresh, new and amazing to start off 2014!

Click the links to view our Services Page and see below for a couple samples of Testimonials from our clients.

"I used to be that guy at events looking longingly at guys dressed in things that made them look awesome.  I used to fantasize about pulling off the look of a stylish fashionista, instead of a has-been jock.  I used to dream about wearing layer upon layer of well-fitted and perfectly selected items.  I used to be.  Now, thanks to Styleista, I am the guy I used to want to be!!  All it took was one (giant) closet revamp and one (well, okay, maybe two or three) personal shops, and now I have the wardrobe I always dreamed of.  Friends, family, and even strangers commenting about how well dressed I am constantly reminds me that my time with Styleista has forever changed my life.  The only thing I am wondering now is.... when is next season's line coming out so I can do another personal shop with Phaedra ?!?!?  Thank you, Phae, so much for opening my eyes to a world I never thought possible."

~ RF, M.D.

" I had a fantastic time during my personal shopping session with Brenna. I often become overwhelmed while shopping and it can be a stressful affair. With only two 2-hour sessions, Brenna’s expert advice saw me to an entirely new fall wardrobe. She pulled fabulous looking pieces that I would never have picked for myself and we shopped at stores that I had never been into before. It was such a great way to add some taste and variety to my closet! Brenna’s fashion knowledge and easy-going nature made the whole session feel just like two friends out shopping. A real pleasure!"

-Sara, P.Eng



For more info or contact information click on our Stylist Bio's page or email info@styleista.ca

Cheers and Happy New Year!!!

Xo
Phaedra & Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment