Friday 17 January 2014

Phaedra's Spring 2014 Must Have's

I left the house today with NO COAT! 
Our changing temperatures range from -30 degrees to +5 in a couple days so it is something to celebrate when a Chinook arrives and stays for a week!  I may even be able to bust out my cute Christian Louboutins or YSL that have been peering at me longingly from my closet every day…or is it I that am peering longingly at them?

With these warm temps I, again, start to think that spring is just around the corner and therefore so is spring fashion. 

Here are my fav items for Spring 2014:

Cotton button up top - in any pattern, colour or shade
Orange lipstick - aim for a red/orange
Leather skirt
Denim jacket
Tribal inspiration - think home furnishings too!



My Spring 2014 Must Have's





Have a great weekend!

~ Phaedra

No comments:

Post a Comment