Monday 3 March 2014

Oscars 2014

Every year no matter where I am in the world I must watch the Oscars! This year I was at home, by the fireplace with a couple of my best girlfriends. In case you missed it there is a snapshot of the winners below.

Here are my red carpet top picks:

BEST DRESSED


Kate Hudson: She looks divine! 

Jennifer Lawrence: Gorgeous colour and silhouette  

Charlize: Can she BE any more flawless?

Kate Blanchett: Feminine

Lupito: Not my all time fav of hers but she looks beautiful and graceful as always

Naomi Watts: Beautiful beading and the necklace is sublime!
Jared Leto: Anyone remember My So Called Life? 

I hope you all enjoyed watching the show or catching up on here...Brenna and I are off to Palm Springs today! Stay tuned for blogs from the sunny desert :)

~ XO, Phaedra

No comments:

Post a Comment