Tuesday 2 September 2014

Fall 2014 Shoe Trends

Shoes. I adore shoes. Often I plan my entire outfit around my shoes, boots, booties or sandals. I am not partial to flats, unless completely necessary due to sore feet. 

The runways were packed with many trends for footwear but 4 particular ones caught my eye. 

#1 Navy Suede

Navy is such a great alternative to black and is still a perfect neutral to pair with almost any colour. And please know that NAVY & BLACK CAN BE WORN TOGETHER!!!!



Jimmy Choo $1,395

#2 Printed Pumps

We all try to wear more pattern and colour but often we stick with solids and neutrals so what better way to add fashion to your look then a printed pump!?

Mary Katrantzou $695
#3 Woven

Woven lends a bit of tribal or ethnic influence to an ensemble not to mention they are actually very comfortable because they stretch to the shape of your foot.

Proenza Schouler $1,175

#4 Fringe

This trend has carried over from S/S 2014 and adds a bit of rock 'n roll to your look.

Aquazzura $1,175


Happy shoe shopping Styleistas!

XO, Phaedra

No comments:

Post a Comment