Tuesday 23 September 2014

Phaedra's Napa Vacation

So, I confess...I love wine! To my friends that is not a surprise lol. With that proclaimed it is a bit of a give-in that I have always wanted to go to Napa Valley. 

I didn't realize how immensely beautiful it is there. The hills and valleys, the eucalyptus in the air and the lush foliage. The vineyards that we visited were stunning and unique in their own way and the hosts spanned from a little dull to cool/casual to playing the banjo and enticing us to karaoke to 'Love is a Battle Field' (Erin Baker wink wink) 

I had the pleasure of experiencing the trip with three of my best friends. From landing in San Francisco to driving into the wine country there was never a dull moment!

Below is a snap of us 4 ladies and then just one of the outfits I wore while wine tasting.

Me, Erin, Anna, Lillie in San Francisco #hoteltomo 

Dress: Club Monaco, Shoes: Zara Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Dress: Club Monaco, Shoes: Zara Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Dress: Club Monaco, Shoes: Zara

XO, Phaedra

No comments:

Post a Comment